View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:08 AM   #21
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I've had this on occasion as well. I don't have HTML Tidy on, but Pretty Print is.

Because of this (as well as other reasons), I never work on the original file, and before making a significant change have a habit of using Save As so that I have a few copied at different stages, so if it cocks up I can revert back. Once I know the significant change has not had a detrimental effect on the book, I'll save it and delete the extra copies as I now know the file is ok.
Ditto:

If this helps in the troubleshooting, I have Pretty Print on as well.

H
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote