View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Ah... I'm still on 11.10... and without LD_LIBRARY_PATH updated with my custom-built Qt-4.8 libs (4.7.4 is default), Sigil v6.x just flat-out wouldn't launch without it after a successful build/install.

Other than that, we're basically doing the same thing: you're setting the session PATH to pick up Qt5's qmake and I'm using update-alternatives to automatically manipulate a generic qmake symlink in /usr/bin so it points to the particular version I want to build against.

I guess I should bite the bullet and update someday, but my hardware is getting pretty old.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote