View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
lissie
Enthusiast
lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lissie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
@pholy - that's probably what I'll do going forward - but at the moment I have plenty of books in mobi only format - as do many other authors !

@JSWolf - I'm talking non-fiction here - indents look dreadful - particularly when combined with sub-heads and bullets! The standard of no indent for NF is a standard for very good reason.

I don't have word (I do have openoffice which formats slightly differently) - but I don't see why I would go back to word - for one thing it will add unnecssary <p? tags around the <li> items which have to be removed again.

I've never found a need for Sigil- it seemed overly complex in comparison to notepad++ What benefit does it offer?
lissie is offline   Reply With Quote