View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #101
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
So far as I know, there isn't any specific order for the short stories. Most are not specifically of any particular time (though there are a couple of exceptions). Personally, I'd just start at the beginning and work my way through in the order released. Several of them focus around Moonhawk and Lute, and they appear to be published in an order that makes sense.

Last edited by CRussel; 11-23-2012 at 06:19 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote