View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #8
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboaya View Post
It would not have sold in their store.

"PC DEPOT" and "EDION" in Japan is selling.

EDION stores in Osaka ...
http://standard.navitime.biz/edion/M...=true&acode=27
(In Japanese)

Only one store ... PC DEPOT store in Osaka.
http://www.pcdepot.co.jp/shop/info/10001.html
(In Japanese)

I do not live in Osaka.
I do not know what is in stock.

Akihabara in Tokyo is so there is a shop that sells.
thank you guys! you are really very helpful. =) I will be in osaka from 3-7 Dec, and I plan to either buy a kobo glo or a kindle paperwhite.. either one is fine, as long as a shop sells it.

For Kobo touch, according to the official kobo blog, this is what is written:
"In addition to Rakuten Ichiba, The Kobo Touch eReader is also on sale at major electronics retailers Bic Camera, Sofmap, Joshin and Yodobashi Camera, while bookseller Tsutaya will also be selling Kobo at select stores. Major bookstores Maruzen, Junkudo, Bunkyodo and Tsutaya are also prominently displaying the Kobo Touch eReader in their stores. "

So I assume that if they sell the touch, they might stock the Glo when I'm there in dec?

For Kindle PW, in the official amazon announcement, this is what is written:
"Japanese retail chains like K’s Holdings and Bic Camera, and in “a variety of TSUTAYA bookstores.”

So having read these in the announcements above, I'm surprised that Stitchawl says he's hardly seen any Kobo's around in BIC and Yodobashi..
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote