View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #11
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
It seems because there are so many issues with the Vox. That's too bad.
Of course it appears that way. Because the folks who are having problems are asking about them. However the 99% who aren't having any problems you won't see.

I've asked some questions because I was baffled. My questions are answered, my Vox is stable and running well. I might throw on a new browser to see if it's better. But I'm happy with the Vox.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote