Thread: Kobo Wifi specs
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #13
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JexMcByte View Post
If you can chekc on Kindle 3 I'd appreciate but 1st some points need to be made clear.

- Do not mind not being able to read the covers, would be great enjoying the whole book but I can live without reading the cover.
- Not planing on reading comics, just gave it as an example of bad contrast and my problem with it.
- I've considered LCD but part of my ready is outdoors and LCD does not work well on that. I enjoy reading while walking, on bus while going (and comming from) work and, of course at home.
yeah, I figured, and I was also using the covers as an example to go with yours, so no worries

I don't know anyone with a kindle 3 around my parts, but I did just google kindle 2 vs kindle 3, which should be about the same as kobo vs kindle 3, while the kobo wifi would be roughly between the two.

cheers.
Steph S.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote