View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
rumbarrel
rumbarrel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy HELP>>>It appears Amazon lost all records of my wife's kindle and purchases...

I am extremely upset about this as is my wife......

Last year she received a Kindle for Christmas along with a gift certificate from amazon. she created an Amazon account so she could register her Kindle and use the gift card to purchase some books to put on it.

Everything worked great, she's gotten some books on her kindle and loves the heck out of it. HOWEVER.............

A little while back, she goes to her amazon account to get another book with what she thought she had left on her gift card....and lo and behold, her amazon account shows absolutely NO signs of her having registered a Kindle or purchased any books.

she has been in contact with customer support by email and they say they have no records of her kindle or purchases and there's nothing they can do!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! are you kidding me??? I just received a Kindle also and wanted to register it with hers, but they dont have hers registered.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS KIND OF PROBLEM HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE?? WHAT SHOULD WE DO??

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. :-(
rumbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote