View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #15250
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Tony Hillerman & Dana Stabenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I've begun Hounded and right now I'm just about to start chapter 5 and instead, I'm putting it on hold. I don't like Atticus at all. But I do love the locale. However I'm beginning to think that an unlikeable protagonist set in a familiar and appreciated locale is not enough to keep my interest, since I'm not yet at all interested!.

So to stay in the general Locale I've just begun Tony Hillerman's The Wailing Wind, the 15th Leaphorn/Chee novel.

The Wailing Wind was another great Tony Hillerman Navajo Tribal Police yarn featuring Joe Leaphorn and Jim Chee. I guess that I'm on a Native American kick because I decided to next read the 16th of Dana Stabenow's Kate Shugak mysteries, Whisper to the Blood.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote