View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne527 View Post
Now I have made libraries of different genres and one with everyone's name. There are 26 libraries BUT only 24 show up. I know there will be more libraries added. Is there a limit to how many libraries you can have?
There is no limit to the number of libraries you can have. The list where you see the libraries is just a recently accessed history list. I believe Kovid has stated that this list is limited to 25 libraries and will not be expanded. The fact that the list is limited doesn't mean you can't just use the switch/create library option to go to libraries you don't see on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne527 View Post
Does anyone have a better idea of how we can share books, convert books, sort books.
Absolutely, instead of using multiple libraries use one library. Now use tags, saved searches and the restrict to features to create a restrict to drop down list of as many virtual libraries as you wish. I talked about this idea here and here.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote