View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #134
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
That's good to know, but if you may recall, the Kindle Keyboards do suffer performance issues long before they are filled with the maximum number of books that Amazon claims they can hold. I am hopeful this will not be a problem with the Paperwhite.
I remember having those problems with my K2, and maybe early on with my K3, but I believe if I remember correctly that software upgrades took care of it. At least, I no longer have performance issues because of the large number of books I have on my K3.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote