View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #176
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Thanks Eowyn.

My silver has the exact same FW version. Makes me wonder if something was changed under the hood to make for the alledged speed increase. Now Im trying to figure out if i have a white k4 or a grey screen
Both K4s are the same speed. It's just the contrast, background are better than most Silvers out there. The page and power buttons also have been tweaked a bit.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote