View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post

Justin Nemo: Thanks for your post. My first book has been seen by only a relatively small number of people so far, but quite a wide range nonetheless - if I was part of a writer's circle or some such then perhaps I might have more options. What interests me in Manuscript assessment is getting input from someone with real experience in this sort of thing (the assessors I've looked at are also editors), it seems like a sort of cut-price way of getting any idea how close the manuscript may be to good enough - to get the sort of feedback/opinions that you can't really get from "ordinary" readers.
I can see what you are saying, but at the end of the day it is ordinary readers who will be buying your book. Didn't they have a section on MR somewhere, where you can submit your work for review by other writers?
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote