View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
bmkoknl
bmkoknl began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
thx dude!

dude! thought i f-ed up my microsd for sure! luckily i found SDformatter, so i managed to rescue it after about 1 hour. i re-applied both partitions and copied your files exactly...
and, lo and behold! i think it is working! link2sd works a bit different than apps2sd(you have to create a link i guess?) but seems to do the job.
one question: the pe only recognizes my first 10 gigs... at least when i check it in "settings". is there an app i can use to check all "disks"? i'm still a bit of a noob concerning this device (but i can allready tell that to me this is sooooo much better than a ipad! love the reader!)

to recap: works good, maybe great after i get the last issues straightened out.
from my humble home, located in th e north of the Netherlands... I salute and hail thee, o great one! you delivered an awesome method of making the pe even better than it allready was!
fiy: i think that entourage really screwed up by pulling the plug so completely! if you hadn't posted this, i would have been left with a crippled device. i totally ow you man! if you are ever in the neighbourhood, let me know; I'll buy you a beer!
bmkoknl is offline   Reply With Quote