View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
Kobo's a globale eReading service, so we support multiple currencies. The site determines first based on IP address where you are, and then serves up a currency (and content) which is appropriate for that region.

If you have a credit card in the system, the site will prefer to determine your region based on the billing address of that credit card, and ignores the IP.

Are you either on a US network somewhere, or have a US credit card in the system?

Sameer,
I have a Canadian credit card associated with my account and i thought for sure that my last ebook purchased was CDN currency too.

Can this be fixed?
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote