View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #68
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
I've got WiFi and an experimental browser on my Kindle. I've got a web browser on my nook.

In all honesty, the only thing I've ever used the damn thing for was to spend more money on an impulse buy.

And as for the Kindle wifi/store stuff, they can keep it. i haven't bought a kindle book that i couldn't make "mine."

I go through the "hassle" of spending 30 seconds on every eBook I own so I can covert it into a format that can be read on ALL my toys. I have an iPad that I like the pretty display of my book collection on. I use calibre to keep my library consistent across the board. Sure, I have other eReaders, but they all serve different purposes. If I am going anywhere near a B&N, I bring my nook to see what other stuff B/N has to play with. If I'm at work, I bring my kindle, as it's the only one still with an extended warranty. If I was reading at night, I'd use my 600 in bed or in dimly lit places.

I don't like multitask ebook readers. I'm actually thinking of getting rid of my nook because of the stupid games they added to it. I have an iPad that acts as a reading device, yet I never seem to get much reading done on it...wonder why.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote