View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:01 AM   #23
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
The problem is probably that most people use copyrighted fonts and thus are unable to upload their tweaked fonts – legally that is. I would gladly upload my tweaked favourite font (Underware's Dolly), but I can't. Even uploading the standard Microsoft fonts would be illegal.
However there are a few good free fonts which could be tweaked and uploaded. I'm thinking of some of the URW fonts (especially Palladio) and Charis SIL. I may look into it.
You could probably distribute a program that modified the fonts...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote