View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 AM   #11
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Well they signed an agreement so thats binding. He can drop the links or drop the name. That bit about Amazon buying the domain name is disturbing because they are saying they would buy it and the person agrees to NEVER use kindle in the name for any other site, ever for any other purpose.

I see it more as Amazon trying to hide it better that they pay people to run websites to sell and "review" Kindle that pretend to not have an affiliation with Amazon at all.
ahhhh man, you know better than that. And agreement is only as good as the willingness of both parties to abide by the terms of the agreement. Learned that early on as a consultant...sure you can sue but it never works out well in the end.

Still, I feel if you make the agreement then you need to live by it as along as it's fair to both sides...and here in the US it does have to be fair all parties must get a reasonable benefit from the terms for the agreement to be vaild.

BTW, I think you could be right about the Amazon wanting the "independent" afilliate with all positive all the time content...it's all about the brand dillution crap.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote