View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I find that the normal site work extremely well on the iPhone/iPod Touch in "landscape mode".
I've both too. The normal site works for me okay, though not "extremely well", in either portrait or landscape. So I tend to gravitate to the mobile site for most of my reading and replying, where I'm just looking for simple text and links to any images/videos embedded. It's good to have options.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote