View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #38
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Also--no direct download. Clicking "download now" opens a new tab in Firefox which opens the epub. The books should have a direct right-click-to-download button.
This is actually due to the Firefox ePub app... it did the same for me. When I dumped the app, I retained download ability. (IOW, a problem with the app, not Zulu.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote