View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
Great job! There is so much to choose from. I'm sort of interested in that HP slate.
Me too! But I also saw something on TV here, that was interresting. I only saw it in a flash, so I've no idea what it was, except that you could remove the "screen" from its holder and have a slate. You didn't just disconnect it, the keyboard was still attacked to the screen holder...

found it in that list too: the Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid

Last edited by Sweetpea; 01-09-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote