View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
daesdaemar
Addict
daesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3, iPad 3
TXT, RTF, and HTML conversion issues

Hello. I am relatively new to all of this but am loving my PRS-505 and really, really like Calibre. Most of my conversions are from .lit format to lrf and everything works fine.

However, I am really having a lot of problems with converting txt, rtf, and html files with Calibre to lrf.

If I convert any of those file types, invariably one of two things will occur: the conversion fails and I get an error window in Calibre with information that is meaningless to me, or if the conversion does take place, the formatting is awful with multiple word wrap errors, lots of white space, etc as examples.

Can someone lead me in the right direction in terms of any techniques when dealing with those particular file types?

Thanks in advance.
daesdaemar is offline   Reply With Quote