Thread: Touch Unable to view Book
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:24 AM   #10
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I tried the Northanger Abbey book. There was a problem with the table of contents: the links took me to a page or so before the chapter. This happened in Calibre's ebook-viewer too. Apart from going to the wrong page, using the TOC links didn't cause the book to close or any other problem that I noticed.

I would try deleting the books and reloading them, and if that didn't help then you could try logging out of your account (from the Glo's Settings-->Account page) to rebulld the Glo's database, in case it has been corrupted somehow. Not sure what else to suggest, short of a full factory reset.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote