Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #27
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Aaah right I get it now. Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant with "slider" position. For some reason I was thinking in terms of page-slider, but of course it's the margin slider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Mrs_Often,
I am sorry for being unclear!
No problem, we got it cleared up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
To my mind the differences are:
1)
does not work for

I understand "irrespective of the slider position" as implying also the position one arrives by sliding the "the slider ... all the way down to the left."
2)
does not hold in the case of

By this I mean to say that I can set the margins to >0 by moving the slider to the right without having negative side effects.
But since my observations are made only with respect to 2 books, they might not be indicative of the general situation.
Okay so there is a big difference with what I was saying, as what I said went against both your examples.

Nevertheless, what you describe might still be the same bug I was describing, only my description was based on only a couple of examples with few details. It may well be that there were no margin specifics in the CSS stylesheet for instances in my examples. What you describe is so similar to "the" bug that I can hardly imagine them being two separate things.

But, then again, maybe they are who knows.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote