View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #298
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You could give that a try but I believe that game has a Fire edition that does work. So I'm not sure if the other one will work for the Fire. I got it for 10 cents when the sale was running but it's 99 cents now.
What surprised me about those Asphalt 5 files I have in the folder was that I know I uninstalled the app so why were those files sitting in there?

Anywho, I deleted them and downloaded Asphalt 6 Fire edition for 99 cents. I like cheap thrills and it is working fine on the Fire! But I stink at playing it! A popup comes up while I'm playing and I think it says something about a crazy driver.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote