View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
. . . panmacmillan.com now offers EPUB. I've just bought a few and I can confirm it. The download links are plain unencrypted EPUB files, not .ebx tickets for Digital Editions as provided by BooksOnBoard or Waterstone's.
Igorsk, I have a couple of questions, which will make me seem even dumber than usual but I am confused by the formats offered at panmacmillan.

Which is the straight epub version? Is it the Adobe DE version?

If I download the epub version, how do I get it on my Sony Reader without using Adobe DE? Or do I still have to use Adobe DE even though the epub is DRM free?

Am I really better off buying the LIT version?

Thanks for your help.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote