View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Glo and screen scratchs

I was reading this review (an I62HD Firefly review):

http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20.../#.UPmIz3fbj0O

and this stood out:

Quote:
... This ereader also failed the drop test. Remember when I reported that you could drop keys on the Nook Glow and damage the frontlight? The Firefly has the same problem. In fact, the first couple dings on the screen happened before I tested this ereader – even though this ereader came with a case. ...
Has anyone with a Kobo Glo scratched their screen? Did it cause a lighting problem?

I've read of reports with the Nook Glo. But nothing with the Kobo Glo (other then initially receiving their Glo with "Light pixels", supposedly due to dust).

I've had my Glo for about a month. No scratches. I carry it in my PC bag, usually without a cover.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote