View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #22
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I tried this on the Kindle Paperwhite, assuming that the system must work similarly. The entry exists in the appreg.db and after restarting I confirmed that the value is set to hidden, but the window still shows, just smaller... Any ideas?

EDIT: Even setting the eventTypes field to an empty string and restarting doesn't do the trick, huh... I thought it would be triggered during these events.

Last edited by cryzed; 12-05-2012 at 04:31 PM.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote