Thread: Galaxy Note II
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #38
supermighty
Groupie
supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2
I got the Note II last week and I'm really enjoying it. It's not nearly as large as I expected but the screen size makes a huge difference in reading. I read ebooks and Pocket to ready articles. Pocket is wonderful, so much text on the screen makes it easier to read on than my old Galaxy Nexus. Also the non-Pentile pixel pattern is pretty good. I can't really see any distortion in text that could be linked to the pixel pattern.

Also the battery is HUGE. I've a day and a half of heavy usage and the battery is down to about 30% battery.

I really like my nexus 7, but I see the Note II replacing it. Just that I would have it on me all the time means I'll use it more for reading.
supermighty is offline   Reply With Quote