Thread: Bookmarking
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 06:25 AM   #3
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Go to the page that has the bookmark on it, and select "Bookmark" again. You should see the current page number disappear from the bookmark "tab" down the right side of the page.
Thanks Harry. It's so easy to set and delete bookmarks that I was thinking it would be more complex.

I have the Set Bookmarks function applied to a long press of the upper wing button so that places the bookmark. To remove the bookmark all I need to do whilst on the bookmarked page is to repeat this press. Super easy - great!
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote