View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #154
sitrucz
Connoisseur
sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Apple iPad Mini
Thank you sir. That is exactly what I found out as well. I read the help file and renamed the plugin’s json configuration file and relaunched Calibre; I had the plugin for a while so I figured a fresh start couldn’t hurt. I then added the correct web site, westmoreland.lib.overdrive.com, and voila I started getting results.

Great plugin and thank you for your response. Response times are now within seconds.
sitrucz is offline   Reply With Quote