View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #463
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_M_Mugford View Post
Now, if I could only write a search that would change the created column #tagsgm... i.e. something like #tagsgm:=="BioSports"(?(tags:"Biography") and (tags:"Sports")) which I could follow with #tagsgm:=="Bio"(?(tags:"Biography") and not (tags:"Sports"))

Throw those (and others) into a program for the created column and I'm on auto cruise control.
Taking this as a challenge ...

What exactly do you want to do? Is #tagsgsm a composite custom column like tags? Are you saying that you want it to contain the word "BioSports" if tags contains the tag Sports and the tag Biography? Our something else?

BTW: (?!xyz) Is not really a group. Instead it tests that whatever text is next does not equal xyz. The interesting thing about this test is that it does not consume the characters negatively matched, so that the test foo(?!bar)\w* will match fooAlphanumeric except if the alphanumeric part starts with bar.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote