View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #3056
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormom View Post
Thank you for the response to FDR. Learn something every day. As far as the original message--- Should I use the JB ver 0.11N and the ss ver 0.34N and try a reinstall? Note Kindle 3 with software ver 3.4
Should work with those settings. That's what I used on mine. back when I did it. Just ensure you match the correct installer to your serial code and you should be good to go... (the wrong ones will just grey out the UPDATE YOUR KINDLE button anyway so difficult to get that part wrong)

Good luck
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote