View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #33284
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Sneaky!!! This sounds more like somtin I would do!!! As me dear old mother used to say; "This doesn't sound too healthy so don't do it again!" Hope you heal up quickly!

I'm sitting here trying to design a better chest harness for my camera. When tour riding, I'd prefer to have my camera around my neck rather than packed away in a saddle bag. I often see something I'd like to shoot, but just can't be bothered to stop, unpack the camera, take the shot, pack it away again, etc. I've tried different sorts of harnesses, but none of them are comfortable and easy to use when wearing protective clothing. I don't like to have the camera just hanging from the neck strap and bouncing against my chest on rough roads. I need something that will keep the camera tight to my body, yet be quick and easy to deploy for a shot while wearing gloves...

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 02-19-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote