View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #7
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Talking You can connect your Note to Calibre as USB Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliver View Post
I found it best to use the web server interface to transfer books to the android as it didn't seem to want to connect using calibres send to device function. I think that's because it doesn't show up as a drive letter on my Win 7 pc.
Actually you can connect it as usb storage to be recognized by Calibre:
1 Go to Setting --> wireless and network
2. Select USB Utilities
3. Tap 'Connect Storage to PC'
4. A new window will appear to ask you to connect the USB Cable to use USB Mass Storage.
5. Connect the cable to your Galaxy note and your PC
6. The Mass Storage connection will appear.

Then your Calibre will recognize both the internal and external SD Card.

For information, I have updated my Note to 2.3.6. I don't know if this method is available in 2.3.5.
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote