View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stxopher View Post
(we used titanium due to a scrap bin 6 feet from the office)
Ah yes, I remember those sorts of bins. I used to work at a company that made machines that make microchips, and I got some very fun "trash" from that office. I have the world's most expensive trivet: it's a ceramic insert for a pedestal that's meant to hold 6" silicon wafers during metal deposition. Really high-tech stuff with a nice pattern of holes in it, very tough and probably cost over a thousand bucks for them to make at the time. It lives on the kitchen counter now.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote