View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:43 AM   #13
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I haven't convinced him to leave a review just yet, but this is what a reader sent me the other day about Jefferson's Road: The Spirit of Resistance:

"I gotta say, you've "snared" me. I think you've done a great job not just telling a compelling story that is well-written, but I think the hook is the character development. (Maybe it's all that together?) A good book helps you feel connected to the characters in some way, (especially?) on an emotional level, too. I think you've done that! (I can't just read one chapter ... I want to know what happens next! And I think that's not just the story, I do think you've done a good job helping me care.)

So... good work!"
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote