View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I received a solid criticism from my writing group the other day, and it looks like Patriots and Tyrants will be delayed a little bit while I figure out how to rewrite the chapter. It's not a big deal, but I feel like I've been skating by for a while, so it's good to hear someone say, "WTF?! I think you coulda done better with this." Actually, it's a high compliment: a) for its rarity, and b) for the belief that yes, I can do better.

I haven't touched it yet, but I'll need to produce something soon for the group. We meet next Wednesday, so I want to have it ready. Nothing like a little procrastination to get me motivated!
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote