Thread: Accessories "Custom" skin sites.
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
"Custom" skin sites.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good "skin" site that has the ability to create a custom skin for a K3? By custom, I mean upload my own photo/artwork. The place I've used for years kind of screwed me over the last time I ordered from them -- skin didn't arrive for 3 months -- so I'd rather not tempt that fate again.

I stumbled upon http://www.uniqueskins.com, but I've never heard of them and don't know anyone who has shopped there ... so I hesitated before pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote