View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #12
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by icewyche View Post
Hmmm...it says this is for non-US residents. I live in the US, it's just that my local library system is too cheap/underfunded to set up an e-book service. Bah.
It is great for US residents too. My local library has 90 ebooks total (which is 90 more than they had 6 months ago, so I'm not complaining) so I joined the Philadelphia library some time ago. It is the best $15 I've ever spent. They are super nice and helpful too, if you should have any questions for them.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote