View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 12:52 AM   #10
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by icewyche View Post
Hmmm...it says this is for non-US residents. I live in the US, it's just that my local library system is too cheap/underfunded to set up an e-book service. Bah.
http://libwww.freelibrary.org/register/getcard1.cfm

It says there Out of State residents can get a card by paying the $15 annual fee. Sorry, the thread I directed you to was posted by a Non US Resident so it talks mostly about people from outside the US :P
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote