View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #22655
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I'll try to make the vegetarian. I welcome some new things to my non-meat/fish menu.
I was thoroughly surprised at how good these vegetarian tamales were. For 3 dozen tamales, you'll need 4-5 Poblano chilles, roasted, peeled and diced, a large onion sautéed to just beginning to show some colour, a cup of corn kernels, and a cup or so of Feta cheese crumbled and mixed in. And, of course, the masa. Made with butter or Crisco since these are vegetarian, though honestly, we still use lard for the masa. Since, for us, the point is not vegetarian or not, but flavour!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote