View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 04:07 AM   #21
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhevi View Post
I am not certain this issue is specific to this release but it is where I noticed the issue.

When opening the grouping drawer I notice the book count is higher than the actual number of books on my device in the designated CC folder.

I have tried clearing the book database and connecting wirelessly to Calibre via CC, but I believe the issue may have been as a result of manually deleting several book files through a file explorer as opposed to CC.
Yup, deleting files outside of CC will result in what you see. For performance reasons CC believes its database.

You can fix this by going to CC's "Books with missing files" function, available in CC's menu (the 3 dots). You will be shown all the books in CC's database for which the book files no longer exist. Either delete the books or connect and resend them.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote