View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lago View Post
well, i still havent figured out the 1200 bit, i can only presume it has something to do with the old firmware.

but this is something else altogether. i am re-building a bunch of LIT files as IMP books. im using Clit to convert them to HTML, then copy/pasting to RTF, which i then import and edit in Ebook Publisher. seems to be going quite well, except i cant seem to find info on getting a working TOC. anyone have any advise?
Why not just import the html files. No need to convert to rtf. A TOC file is just an html file with href entries in it. At the top of the TOC put in a tag <a name="TOC"></a> to indicate the location of the toc entry. (A toc doesn't have to be in a file by itself.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote