View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #54
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by troykm View Post
Dan Brown The lost symbol is $24.13 for the ebook

i paid $19.99 for the real, hard cover book.

kathy reichs 206 bones $23.62

kindle store $15.78 ($17.20aud)

looks like Australians get ripped off again. please tell me why we must pay such high prices for digital content. i mean its not like a new copy has to be printed for every purchase. once a book is on the server, its there!
I do agree that the prices for eBooks are expensive. You can thank the government for that. I don't expect any business to continuously give away stuff - they are not charities.

And yes, I will continue to look on the web for the best price available for me - but if it is a question of buying overseas for a few cent less or locally for a bit more I will go locally.

And so far I have resisted the temptation of getting pirated books. I just wait and hope they drop in price eventually. It's not as if I need the latest book right now - read list is an arm long already.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote