View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 05:58 PM   #9
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solan0
It coulb be about the distributions rights (dont know how that works...) but what about here in Canada ?. Before everything was released in "North America" (remember when they released the PSP). Things have change.........political reasons i suppose....
Books, music and the like are usually negotiated on a country by country basis - which is why US iTunes has a larger selection than the Canadian iTunes, and why Canadians aren't allowed to shop the US store and vice versa.

My solution has always been to have a US address in addition to my Canadian home address. Best of both worlds!
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote