View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Good to see that. I bought a few Gateway books before Christmas. The only one I have read yet is "In the Ocean of the Night" by Gregory Benford and was horrified by all the errors. I kept notes on the problems and planned to fix them, but I haven't been able to find my paperback copy. Maybe I'll wait. Or maybe I should send them the fixed copy.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote