View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:51 AM   #40
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Thank you llcj, Terisa de morgan and Borges.
I am more and more sold to a Mini, for its size.
On the white ones, the Kobo logo doesn't seem to stand out too much. That's good. And, like Terisa de morgan, I try to avoid black devices as much as I can.
So I think when the price is right or my Sony doesn't want to share books with me anymore, whichever one comes first , I'll get me a little white Kobo.

paola, thanks for the question! And it's good to know the answer.

Did I tell you that prior to registration on this very own forum, my faithful Sony PRS 650 almost never showed any bad behaviour? And now, it's sluggish I have to try and understand if a file is responsible
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote