View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #603
NuPogodi
Connoisseur
NuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3, Tolino Shine, Kobo Glo
1. Just tested the speed gain owing to LuaJIT... With the previous release PGM-screenshot on my K3 was rather slow ('cause of 4bpp to 8bpp conversion), it took approximately 2.5s. Now it is completed after 0.30-0.31s that is the same value as I've observed with tiny c-compiled binary. Amazing! My congratulations! Thanks a lot.. Now I may finally test all the ideas that was previously postponed since I was afraid that it may take till the next millenium.
2. One more positive feedback - the old-time problem with the memory leaks at font glyphs releasing is finally gone. Excellent job, dpavlin!
3. I have also fixed some bugs & introduced a couple of new features. I wish I could have a bit more time to integrate them into new lua-code...
NuPogodi is offline   Reply With Quote