View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #85
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Out of interest, I decided to contact Amazon about the 3.2.1 software, whether it needs updated, what it is, and is it ok to update...... waste of time!

First they told me if my software was showing 3.2.1 I'd need to remove any modifications before I could go ahead and update. When I explained there were no modifications they advised me to contact them by phone. The woman I spoke to was "unsure" about my software version, couldn't really answer any questions and after lots of pauses, advised me to 'Sync and Check for Items' despite me originally explaining I'd already tried that.

Since jswinden helpfully posted that he'd updated successfully from 3.2.1, I just thanked the woman for her help, and went ahead and updated it manually. So ta much!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote